Sunday, February 13, 2011

SESSION 17: A SONG

SESSION 17: A SONG
PABLO BLAQK: FIND YOUR WAY


LYRICS OF THE SONG:

FIND YOUR WAY

Open your heart, open your soul,
And let me slide on in,
you are my love, you are my light
that always guides my way,
through this black maze of flesh and pain
you always push me through,
if you fall fast, love, I´ll carry you
until it all comes shining through.

Oh love, I love you, I do, I do, I do,
You always stand by me, you´re still true,
O Love, you hold me, you do, you do, you do,
There you are & you still love me, ya still,
When I set you free, You always find your way
Back to my heart, you always find your way

Open your mouth sincere & slow,
Lay my lips on top of yours,
And every part you break me with,
Surrender all your ghosts,
Love, trust in the things I say,
Release all of your ghosts,
With broken fingers I built you this home,
Love I always find my way.

Oh love, I love you, I do, I do, I do,
For now, will live off this country land,
You always hold me, you do, you do, you do,
There you are, you stand by me, You still love me,
When I set you free

A BIT ABOUT PABLO BLAQK:
http://www.twentyfirstandivy.com/2010/02/pablo-blaqk.html

WE WILL KNOW MORE ABOUT THIS SINGER IN THE FUTURE!

HOPE YOU ENJOY IT!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete